Cambridge Junction is an arts centre and social enterprise. It has three public spaces: J1 with a standing capacity of 850; J2 a 220 seat theatre; and, J3 a multipurpose space for learning, rehearsal and talks. We also take the IT to ‘Hackathons’ which are run in the park.
IT support for 45 staff and up to 2,000 guests across all areas both inside and outdoors in the park.
- IT equipment needed for special events.
- Continuous Wi-Fi and internet connectivity.
- Ability to take payments at box office tills inside and out.
Our IT Strategy
Wired and wireless network support.
- Cloud-based using Microsoft 365.
- Virtual servers.
- VM ware and PCI compliance for credit card safety.
- Dell Wyse Thin Clients to enable staff to access the network without a dedicated PC.
Our current role
- 24/7 monitoring and support.
- Onsite IT support at events.