Fryers Transport is a family-run haulage company based in Ipswich. When we met them, they were experiencing considerable downtime and did not have access to prompt response when IT issues arose.
Improve IT operations and systems integration.
- Amount of downtime with current system.
- Ease of communication between operational systems.
- Cost and capability of telephony.
Our IT Strategy
To improve workflow and staff efficiency by automating more processes.
- To reconfigure Microsoft 365 software which was not working effectively.
- To provide two new Lenovo ThinkCentre computers to streamline workflow for all users.
- Supply of a refurbished Dell Optiplex PC and large monitor to track vehicles.
- Help with email routing for their Truckcom Fleet Management System.
- Installed Outlook on all company phones.
- Antivirus protection.
- Implementation of VoIP telephony from Chicane Internet.
Our current role
- Full IT support
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintaining anti-virus and security
- Maintaining and updating Microsoft 365 software.
- Continuing to streamline to reduce costs.