Millwall Football Club
We work with Millwall Football Club’s IT Manager in London acting as an outsourced IT department. We help with future planning and day-to-day support, anticipating match day and non-match day demands. We are also the Club’s Official Technology Partner.
IT support to 75 staff over three sites: the main ground at The Den and the Training Ground and The Academy.
- Smooth operation of IT across all departments: ticketing, admin, press office, hospitality, shops, till points, management, sales, marketing, coaching and CCTV.
- Liaison with third party providers: communications, software, ticketing and payment vendors.
Our IT Strategy
Continual evaluation of the IT operation with the Club’s IT manager. Being able to accommodate bursts of demand around match days.
- A full outsourced IT support service spanning the Club’s entire operation.
- Creating a map of the entire IT landscape.
- Working with users in each department to understand their needs and issues arising.
Our current role
- 24/7 monitoring
- Implementing and maintaining anti-virus and security.
- WiFi Services across hospitality and sites.
- Procurement of IT equipment, licences and meeting room audio visual equipment.
- Checking equipment ahead of matchdays and other events.
- Match day support.
- Whole office and ticketing system support.
- PCI compliance.
- Acting as the Data Protection Officer.